Make a healthy switch with the crunchy and delicious Pumpkin Seeds from Nuts For Us. They pack a hearty nutritional punch and are free from all kinds of preservatives and harmful chemicals. Being a great source of antioxidants, these crunchy seeds can be easily incorporated in your diet as an added health-booster.
Nutritional Facts Pumpkin seeds are swarming with several proteins, vitamins, and minerals such as iron, zinc, and magnesium that are a boon for your bodily health. With the nutritive properties of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, these tiny green seeds can help in protecting you against severe diseases like heart ailments and cancer and may even reduce inflammation. The high magnesium content in pumpkin seeds greatly supports the formation of bones and helps in keeping the bone structure healthy and strong. They are rich in dietary fiber that helps in maintaining weight by keeping you fuller for a longer time and preventing unnecessary cravings.
- Eat them raw or try roasted seeds as a healthy snack option. They can be eaten with or without shells.
- Use them in baking, make delightful granola bars, or garnish your soups and salads.
- Revamp your desserts with a smattering of roasted pumpkin seeds.
- Every part of a pumpkin is edible, including the skin, flowers, pulp, seeds, and even the stem!
- Giant pumpkins can be as heavy as 1000 pounds (450 kgs)!
- There are 5 main categories of pumpkin seeds that are grown commercially around the globe.
At Nuts For Us, we make sure that all the essential nutrients in our Pumpkin seeds are retained by procuring them ethically from the most genuine sources around the globe. All our products go through strict quality checks before reaching you so that they help in enhancing your health in the best possible way, without the ill effects of chemicals or additives.