Now take a step towards achieving a healthy lifestyle with the premium quality Flax Seeds from Nuts For Us. Rich in numerous nutrients, these seeds can be incorporated in any food item to get the most of their health benefits. Munch on this snack to curb your appetite without feeling guilty as it is 100% gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan.
Nutritional Facts Flax seeds are enriched with essential polyunsaturated fatty acids such as alpha-linolenic acid, oleic acid, and linoleic acid that helps in managing cholesterol levels. Equipped with high fiber content, they promote easy and smooth digestion and are useful in relieving constipation. If you are on a quest to reduce weight, you should definitely include them in your diet as flax seeds are a good source of plant-based protein and are known to promote fat loss while building muscle mass. They can also play a vital role in preventing inflammation, diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases.
- Sprinkle some grounded flax seeds on top of your oatmeal to add an element of crunch.
- Add them to the batter of your cakes, cookies, and pies.
- Roast them and sprinkle on top of a salad.
- Flax seeds are said to be cultivated in Babylon as early as 3000 BC.
- During the 8th century, King Charlemagne believed in the health benefits of flax seeds so strongly that he passed laws requiring his subjects to consume it.
- These tiny seeds can be used as binders in the baking process just like eggs!
Nuts For Us has been a pioneer in the dry fruits retail market and is known to ensure purity, quality, and potency with each of its products. We sincerely believe that it’s our duty to bring only the best in class products on the table that will add to your health, wellness, and beauty.