Californian walnuts are packed with excellent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. Rich in minerals like copper, folic acid, phosphorus, and manganese, these nutritious nuts will help in balancing your cholesterol levels and promote a healthy gut. They are loaded with Vitamin E and Omega-3 fatty acids that are heart-friendly and enhance brain function.
Why choose Nuts For Us? Nuts For Us has been a trusted brand for over 100 years. We procure our dry fruits from the most premium and genuine sources around the world. They are carefully handpicked, processed, and packed with the utmost safety to keep their nutrients and taste intact. Every batch goes through a strict quality check process before it reaches you!
- Sprinkle them on top of your Greek yogurt and add some maple syrup to the mix.
- Bake delicious Walnut Cookies.
- Make decadent trail mixes.
- Mix with home-made bread to make it more healthy and delicious.
- There are nearly 3, 25,000 acres of walnut orchards in California! That’s enough to cover the entire city of Los Angeles!
- As per historians, English Walnuts originated in ancient Persia and were reserved for the elite class. They came to be known as ‘Persian Walnuts’.
- In ancient times, walnuts were traded along the Silk Route between the Middle East and Asia. They were transported in Caravans to far off lands and eventually through sea trade which popularized them all over the world