Almonds are one of the quintessential superfoods that are loaded with protein and Vitamin E and are also a rich source of fiber, minerals, and antioxidants. With a high content of calcium and phosphorus, almonds work well in keeping your bones strong and lower the risk of fractures. They also contain large amounts of healthy unsaturated fats that are good for the health of the heart and keep cholesterol levels in check. These are, of course, just a few of their several benefits.
Why choose Nuts For Us? At Nuts For Us, we believe in honesty and integrity and hence offer only supreme quality of nuts and dry fruits that are ethically procured from the finest of sources around the globe. Only after stringent quality checks and testing, do we deem them fit for you. All our products are absolutely free from any kind of preservatives, chemicals, or artificial ingredients.
- Add almonds to your oatmeal or cornflakes to make them more nourishing and healthy.
- You can include them in your desserts such as brownies and cakes.
- Make delicious almond butter.
- Chop them up and include them in your savory dishes.
- Naturally gluten-free, almonds can be a great addition to your nutrient-rich gluten-free meals.
- California was introduced to almonds around the mid-1700s when the almond tree was brought there from Spain.
- Almonds come in two main varieties, one is sweet almonds (Prunus amygdalus var. Dulcis) that are edible and the other is bitter almonds (Prunus amygdalus var. Amara) that are used to produce almond oils.
- Almonds are mentioned even in the Bible! They were an essential ingredient in bread served to Egypt’s pharos.